Our Resources are Your Resources
Designers, Engineers and Manufactures of Metal Fabricated Products.
Agility at Barnes Manufacturing is accomplished by integrating all available resources.
- Our computer systems are networked throughout all manufacturing areas.
- Labor reporting is done on a real time basis, tracking employee, and work center use.
- A finite interactive scheduling system ensures that optimum human and physical resources are used for maximum through put and on time deliveries.
- An MRP system insures that inventories are contained and raw materials are ordered efficiently.
- Our financial system, packages all the above areas, into precise management reports.
- Engineering is preformed on computer CAD/CAM systems, with engineering data and machine process codes downloaded directly to the individual work centers.
- Continuous upgrading of systems, and periodic major equipment upgrades allow us to maintain quality products, and on time deliveries to our customers.
- A seasoned work force is supplemented with apprentice machinists and fabricators, in addition we have a large pool of semi-retired individuals at our disposal, that allows our work force to react and adapt rapidly to production changes.
- Relationships with customers and suppliers allow us to joint venture and partner in linking our technologies and organizational structures to fully exploit the possibilities for mutual business advantage in rapidly developing market opportunities.
- Subcontract Machining. Component parts for other manufacturing firms utilizing conventional machine tools as well as CNC lathes, mills, and wire EDM.
- The Machine Shop also provides machined parts for the Tokheim Company and our End Product Assembly area.
- Subcontract Fabrication. Component parts for other manufacturing firms utilizing, some of the largest fabricating equipment in the state, CNC Press Brake, CNC Plasma and Flame Cutting.
- The Fabrication Shop also provides fabricated parts for our End Product Assembly area.
- End Product Assembly
- This area provides completed end user products on a contract basis. The design, engineering and manufacture of customers’ products to their specifications and needs.